I'm a Volunteer - Individuals
Serving OthersFor volunteer job descriptions, click here.
If we could get more individuals to interact with homeless individuals one on one, they would realize it boils down to one human being dealing with another; two human beings with the same needs and the same wants. The empathy and realization has a much stronger impact when the encounter is face to face.
- Each Sunday, Feed the Hungry provides a sit down, five course meal to approximately 500 guests. Each dinner requires 100 volunteers over the course of the weekend to prepare, cook, serve, greet and cleanup.
- You and/or members of your family
- You are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the community you call home. You may have school or community service mandated hours. You are simply interested in being part of our Feed the Hungry family.
All of these reasons make you a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
- Apply to be on our Volunteer Call Out List or available Regular Volunteer Opportunties.
- Our Program Manager will contact you via email when opportunities arise
- Respond to emails. Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Spots are given to a Dinner Sponsor group first
- Come and have an incredible experience serving and being served.