I want to Sponsor - Groups
- A church, a service club, a school.
- Your church is answering a call to service. Your service club is looking for an opportunity to give back together in a meaningful way. Your students are learning about acts of service or social justice. Your group is simply interested in being part of our Feed the Hungry family.
All of these reasons make your group a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
- A "typical" dinner sponsorship is:
- $5,000 financial contribution
- 100 volunteer opportunities
- Recognition on our website
- First right of refusal to sponsor and/or have a team in our annual Golf Tournament in August
- First right of refusal to partner with us in our Coldest Night of the Year walk in February
- Establish your giving ability
- Schedule your dinner date
- Coordinate the corresponding number of volunteer opportunities
- Provide you with materials to promote your dinner
- Make sure your experience is rewarding and meaningful
If you and/or your organization would like to partner with us in serving dinner, we would love to hear from you: