I want to Sponsor - Families
- A single family, a family and their small business
- Your family is looking for an opportunity to serve meaningfully in the community that you call home. You have felt a call to make a difference in the lives of someone other than yourselves. You want to teach the next generation about philanthropy. You are simply interested in being part of our Feed the Hungry family.
All of these reasons make your family a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
- A "typical" dinner sponsorship is:
- $5,000 financial contribution
- 100 volunteer opportunities
- Recognition on our website
- First right of refusal to sponsor and/or have a team in our annual Golf Tournament in August
- First right of refusal to partner with us in our Coldest Night of the Year walk in February
- Establish your giving ability
- Schedule your dinner date
- Coordinate the corresponding number of volunteer opportunities
- Provide you with materials to promote your dinner
- Make sure your experience is rewarding and meaningful
If you and/or your organization would like to partner with us in serving dinner, we would love to hear from you: