I'm a Volunteer - Dinner Sponsor
Serving OthersFor volunteer job descriptions, click here.
If we could get more individuals to interact with homeless individuals one-on-one, they would realize it boils down to one human being dealing with another; two human beings with the same needs and the same wants. The empathy and realization has a much stronger impact when the encounter is face to face.
- Each Sunday, Feed the Hungry provides a sit down, four course meal to approximately 500 guests. Each dinner requires 100 volunteers over the course of the weekend to prepare, cook, serve, greet and cleanup.
- 100 of your staff and their families and friends
- Your organization is looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the community you call home. You are looking for a team building opportunity. Your group is simply interested in being part of our Feed the Hungry family.
All of these reasons make your organization a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
- Once you have confirmed your dinner sponsorship, you will receive a volunteer signup sheet from our Program Manager
- Have your dinner coordinator fill out the various areas on the signup sheet
- Forward it to our Program Manager a minimum of 10 days before your dinner. This leaves time to fill any spaces your organization can’t fill
- Distribute the date, location and time of volunteer opportunity to your staff
- Come and have an incredible experience serving and being served.