I'm a Volunteer - Dinner Sponsor
Serving OthersFor volunteer job descriptions, click here.
If we could get more individuals to interact with homeless individuals one on one, they would realize it boils down to one human being dealing with another; two human beings with the same needs and the same wants. The empathy and realization has a much stronger impact when the encounter is face to face.
- Each Sunday, Feed the Hungry provides a sit down, four course meal to approximately 500 guests. Each dinner requires 100 volunteers over the course of the weekend to prepare, cook, serve, greet and cleanup.
- 100 of your staff and their families and friends
- Your organization is looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the community you call home. You are looking for a team building opportunity. Your group is simply interested in being part of our Feed the Hungry family.
All of these reasons make your organization a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
- Once you have confirmed your dinner sponsorship, you will receive a volunteer signup sheet from our Program Manager
- Have your dinner coordinator fill out the various areas on the signup sheet
- Forward it to our Program Manager a minimum of 10 days before your dinner. This leaves time to fill any spaces your organization can’t fill
- Distribute the date, location and time of volunteer opportunity to your staff
- Come and have an incredible experience serving and being served.