I'm a Volunteer - Community Justice
Serving OthersFor volunteer job descriptions, click here.
If we could get more individuals to interact with homeless individuals one on one, they would realize it boils down to one human being dealing with another; two human beings with the same needs and the same wants. The empathy and realization has a much stronger impact when the encounter is face to face.
- Each Sunday, Feed the Hungry provides a sit down, four course meal to approximately 500 guests. Each dinner requires 100 volunteers over the course of the weekend to prepare, cook, serve, greet and cleanup.
- You and/or members of your family.
You are needing to meet required hours for Community Service.
This reason make you a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
Feed the Hungry is proud to partner with the Calgary Youth Justice Society in providing opportunities for individuals to earn Community Service Hours
- Have your Social Worker contact our Program Manager to get you set up.
- Our Program Manager will contact you via email when opportunities arise
- Respond to emails. Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Come and have an incredible experience serving and being served.