I'm a Volunteer - Community Justice
Serving OthersFor volunteer job descriptions, click here.
If we could get more individuals to interact with homeless individuals one-on-one, they would realize it boils down to one human being dealing with another; two human beings with the same needs and the same wants. The empathy and realization has a much stronger impact when the encounter is face to face.
- Each Sunday, Feed the Hungry provides a sit down, four course meal to approximately 500 guests. Each dinner requires 100 volunteers over the course of the weekend to prepare, cook, serve, greet and cleanup.
- You and/or members of your family.
You are needing to meet required hours for Community Service.
This reason make you a crucial ingredient in making Sunday a different experience for our guests.
Feed the Hungry is proud to partner with the Calgary Youth Justice Society in providing opportunities for individuals to earn Community Service Hours
- Have your Social Worker contact our Program Manager to get you set up.
- Our Program Manager will contact you via email when opportunities arise
- Respond to emails. Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Come and have an incredible experience serving and being served.